- Animals are prohibited.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- All entries must be made through established and open entrances or gateways.
- The cemetery is used solely for the burial of human bodies.
- Do not cultivate or plant any shrubbery, flowers, or trees at any location within the City cemeteries.
- Do not cut down, damage or destroy any trees, shrubs, or other plants growing within the cemetery.
- Do not dispose of any rubbish, trash, or waste materials in the cemetery.
- Do not enter the cemetery property between one hour after sunset and the hour of sunrise of any day.
- Do not enter the cemetery property when gates or entrances are closed, locked or blocked.
- Do not open or disturb any grave or place of burial.
- Do not pick, pluck or cut any flowers or decorative plants.
- Do not remove, deface or destroy any headstone, monument marker, tomb, vault, mausoleum or decoration on any grave space or niche.
- No loitering or trespassing.
- Possession or discharge of firearms or fireworks while in the cemetery is prohibited. (Excluding military personnel or members of veterans organizations.)
- Speed limit not to exceed 15 miles per hour.
- Vehicles may be operated on designated roads and parking areas only with the exception of deliveries in connection with cemetery work.