Obtain a disinterment permit from the City Clerk's Office. Requests shall be made not less than five (5) working days before the time of disinterment.
- Number of the lot and block
- Name of the person interred
- Time of such interment
- Location of the future interment
- Reason for reopening
- Signature of a member of the family / signature of the next of kin requesting the disinterment, when there is no family
An order of the district court or the judge of such court, for the exhumation of the body of the deceased person shall be sufficient application for a permit required under this section. The cost of such exhumation including the payment of the required service charges shall be a claim against the county commissioners as provided by law.
- Columbarium niche, $100.00
- In-ground cremation or infant, $100.00
- In-ground full grave space, $500.00
Upon completion of the work, the cemetery caretaker will submit a statement of the charges incurred in accordance with the rules of the cemetery division.
The cost of such exhumation including the payment of the required service charges shall be a claim against the county commissioners as provided by law.