Adoptable Animals

For a list of adoptable pets please view the Humane Society of the High Plains website.

Animal ComplaintsLost Your Way? Don’t Worry, with a License, You Might Be Home by Dinner

For animal complaints please contact the Hays Police Department at 785-625-1011. In case of an Emergency, please call 911.

Pet Licenses

Pet Licenses can be purchased through the City Clerks Office:

1507 Main Street
Hays, KS 67601
Phone: 785-628-7300

Lost Pets

Click Here for more information on claiming your lost pet.

UTV Registration

Click Here to register your UTV
Click Here to view the UTV Inspection Form