The Accessible Recreation Complex (ARC) is located at Seven Hills Park (33rd & Hillcrest Drive). This playground facility was designed and developed with an emphasis on providing inclusive play opportunities for children of varying ages and abilities. The playground features a large, farm themed play structure and includes a variety of freestanding motion and sensory play opportunities.
The Splash Pad is a recreational water-play facility that provides 27 play features. The features are designed with a variety of nozzles that mist, shower, and shoot streams of water. This facility is located at Seven Hills Park (33rd & Hillcrest Drive) and is open for public use, 10:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M., from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend. Hours and days of operation may vary based on weather conditions.
ARC Playground Rules
- No pets allowed
- No skateboarding, bikes, scooters, skating, or rollerblading inside the fenced area
- No cleats or high heel shoes
- Adult supervision is recommended
- No smoking or vaping
- No alcohol or glass containers
- No littering, please pick up and dispose of trash
- In the event of an emergency, please call 911
- Use of the playground equipment is at your own risk