Most shelter houses have electrical outlets available for public use.  The outlets are standard 110v/15amp for items such as crockpots, roasters, etc.   Municipal Park is the only location that can handle high power needs for things such as bands, portable food, beverage services, etc.     These electrical boxes are only available by request.  Requests must be made to the Parks Department a minimum of seven working days prior to an event date.  Review the map to determine which boxes are needed.

Show All Answers

1. Alcohol
2. Barbeque Grills
3. Camping/Overnight
4. Electricity
5. Noise Permit
6. Picnic Tables
7. Restroom Closure
8. Tents, Shade Canopies, etc.
9. Water Access
10. Miscellaneous Items Prohibited