Noise Permit

Loud noise producing events and activities are regulated through the City Code of Ordinances.  Noise Permit applications are obtained through the City Clerk's Office.  

Show All Answers

1. Parks Department Approval
2. Park Lease Fees
3. Alcohol Sales
4. Driving/Parking Within the Park
5. Electricity
6. Food Vendors
7. Insurance Requirement
8. Noise Permit
9. Overnight Park Use Permit
10. Picnic Tables/Trash Receptacles
11. When is a Park Lease required?
12. Structure Permit
13. Water Access