Structure Permit

Some structures, such as tents, require a Structure Permit and are subject to proper fire code regulations.  Contact the Planning & Development division of Public Works for more information at (785) 628-7310.  All structure placement must be approved by the Parks Department prior to placement. Many area parks have underground utilities that will restrict the use of structures that require long stakes to be driven into the ground.  Click here to view maps of acceptable locations.

Show All Answers

1. Parks Department Approval
2. Park Lease Fees
3. Alcohol Sales
4. Driving/Parking Within the Park
5. Electricity
6. Food Vendors
7. Insurance Requirement
8. Noise Permit
9. Overnight Park Use Permit
10. Picnic Tables/Trash Receptacles
11. When is a Park Lease required?
12. Structure Permit
13. Water Access