- Parking, Off Street
- Pet Waste Station
- Walking / Exercise Path
The Vineyard Nature Trail is a unique adventure trail that will take you through several different environments from wetlands to prairies and everything in between. This park features a scenic 1.1 mile main trail with varying degrees of inclines and water crossings. Various wildlife and native plants may be viewed along the trail.
There are fishing opportunities at Vineyard Park in the form of a stocked pond. All state regulations, as administered by the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism apply within the park. The creel limit is two channel catfish per day.
Vineyard Park Rules
- No motorized vehicles beyond this point
- No equine allowed
- No discharge of firearms
- No open fires or fireworks allowed
- No digging or metal detectors allowed
- No consumption of alcohol between the hours of 12:30 am and 6:00 am
- No glass beverage containers
- No one is permitted in the park between the hours of 1:00 am and 5:00 am. Overnight camping is prohibited.
- All pets must be controlled and restrained by their owner
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up and disposing of their pet’s waste
- No hunting or trapping allowed
- It is unlawful to remove vegetation and cut or remove firewood
- City laws extend to and cover all City parks
- Law enforcement officers of the City shall have full power to enforce City laws