The City of Hays invites your firm to submit a written proposal to provide Engineering Services related to the design of water system improvement in Hays, KS. The City is seeking engineering design services for the replacement of old waterlines and making water system improvements at the following locations:
For construction in 2022:
1. Waterline Upgrade – 6th Street from Pine to Montgomery Ditch (1500’)
2. Waterline Upgrade – 25th Street from Oak to Vine (1000’)
3. Waterline Upgrade – 25th Street Terrace from Oak to Pine (500’)
For construction in 2023:
4. Waterline Upgrade – 23rd Street from Hall to Elm (650’)
5. Waterline Upgrade – 24th Street from Hall to Canal (675’)
6. Waterline Upgrade – Cottonwood from 27th to 29th (950’)
7. Add Fire Hydrants – Eight location around town
The 2022 projects are to be designed and ready to bid within five months of executing a Professional Service Agreement. The 2023 projects are to be designed and ready to bid prior to the end of calendar year 2023.
The engineering scope of the project is further detailed the RFP.
100% of funding is expected to be local. The City does not anticipate using any state/federal funding for these projects.